[ic] Priority Mail not working

Tue Dec 4 18:57:01 2001

On Tue, 4 Dec 2001 steve@moddepot.com wrote:

>>Ok priority mail wasnt wroking so as a temp solution i did this
>>

>>FEG USPS Priority Mail W/ Delivery Confirmation weight 0 1 f 4.00
>>{'PriceDivide' => "1",}

>>since up to 5lbs shipping is the same for everywhere so it works good. but
>>after 5lbs shipping varies depending on zone. so i make a message to email
>>sales for a shipping price. while this is only a temp solution is works
>>pretty good. ill still be banging my head off my desk everyday trying to get
>>it to work like the rest of the shipping methods. most order from my site
>>wont exceed 5lbs. most of my items dont even weigh a tenth of an ounce. but
>>my fans and stuff do weigh alot. so if a person was to order 20 fans theyd
>>most likely have to email sales.but hey its a temp solution and now i offer
>>priority mail as a shipping method.

In 1977 I took a Processor Technology SOL-20 to Korea with me and a copy of
"What To Do After You Hit Return", and "Nailing Jelly To A Tree". There was
only 1 other PC in the country and that was based on a 6800 so we couldn't
exchange much. I entered in some of the Basic programs and got them to run.
Then I got into "What If..." Hammurabi was soon up to a millionaire, only to
have the tax collector totally wipe him out

Sitting alone in Korea (and, this was before Bill Gates got his MITS Basic
on the market) I taught myself Basic programming from these 2 books and
going in and making changes and then looking at the results. Most of my
computer knowledge has come this way.

You can learn IC by poking, by prodding, by changing this and checking the
results. By changing that and seeing what the effect was.

EXPERIMENT!!!

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Tuesday, December 04, 2001 at 18:30 PM:
Fad: In one era and out the other.

This Linux System has been up 219 hours