[ic] Static Pages listing items by sku - rephrased

Steve Graham interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Dec 4 21:03:01 2001

You might be right, and I'll look at grouping them to save some code writing
if possible, but there still should be some enclusive tag call
to display an item like the plus sell random items at the sides or bottom.

Thanks,
Steve