[ic] [item-modifier] will not display in checkout

Korey G. interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Dec 7 12:45:07 2001

In general what are the types of things that I should be carefull
about when working with [item-modifier engraving] tags, cause
  I just noticed that when I remove an Item in the basket it clears
out the rest of the items' modifier aswell which give me the same
problem as in the checkout page,

-Korey