[ic] [item-modifier] will not display in checkout

Kyle Cook interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Dec 7 13:35:01 2001

At 12:46 PM 12/7/01, you wrote:
>In general what are the types of things that I should be carefull
>about when working with [item-modifier engraving] tags, cause
>  I just noticed that when I remove an Item in the basket it clears
>out the rest of the items' modifier aswell which give me the same
>problem as in the checkout page,
>
>-Korey
>

>At 12:21 12/7/01 -0800, you wrote:
>>Hey Guys,
>>  Im having a problem getting [item-modifier engraving] to display
>>in the checkout page, Im not having any problems displaying this
>>in tha basket tho, and I do have it declared in the catalog.cfg file,
>>  Any suggestions out thea
>>
>>-Korey

Hmmm, are you passing the modifier along from the basket page form?

Like the following inside the item-list:

<INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME="[modifier-name engraving]" VALUE="[item-modifier
engraving]">

Kyle