[ic] 2 Problems: Email does not work and log out button does not log out

Christine Chaney interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Dec 7 22:35:01 2001

Hi,

I'm having 2 problems:

1) Interchange does not send e-mail

Everything goes okay in the order process.  It shows up in the database
after.  However the mail is not set.  My sendmail path is /usr/lib/sendmail
and have set this up in my interchange.cfg config file.  Sendmail works
okay, verified using formmail (same path to sendmail).  Interchange start up
without errors.

Yet email doesn't send and I get this error, why?

168.105.116.15 Y5LYeCJY:168.105.116.15 - [08/December/2001:03:10:26 +0000]
ff2 /cgi-bin/ff2/process.html Unable to send mail using /usr/lib/sendmail

Does anybody know how to fix this or set up to use SMTP instead?  I did not
find any documentation on how to set up for SMTP.  I have libnet installed
and have the perl modules to do this just don't know how to set up it up in
interchange.

2) Log out button doesn't log out

Click on it it goes to the confirmation page saying that they've been logged
out.  But it hasn't logged out.  It will only 'log out' a user when the
session has expired. Can anybody offer any suggestions?

My URL is: http://www.fashionfantasies.net/cgi-bin/ff2
I know the combination of lingerie/hardware is a little odd, deal with it :)

Thanks,

Christine