[ic] 2 Problems: Email does not work and log out button does not log out

Sat Dec 8 18:28:01 2001

On Fri, 7 Dec 2001, Christine Chaney wrote:

CC>>Everything goes okay in the order process.  It shows up in the database
CC>>after.  However the mail is not set.  My sendmail path is /usr/lib/sendmail
CC>>and have set this up in my interchange.cfg config file.  Sendmail works
CC>>okay, verified using formmail (same path to sendmail).  Interchange start up
CC>>without errors.
CC>>
CC>>Yet email doesn't send and I get this error, why?

>From the command line type 'which sendmail'

The path that you are using is unusual. Perhaps it is right. I'm hoping that
it isn't. (Mine is in /usr/sbin/sendmail)

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Saturday, December 08, 2001 at 18:25 PM:
Are dog biscuits made from collie flour?

This Linux System has been up 315 hours