[ic] Join search in 4.8.3 & mv_search_groups

Steve Graham interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Dec 7 23:35:00 2001

I found that this SQL Query does what I need, but how do I write this doing
a loop search.

query sql="select * from products,pricing where products.sku = pricing.sku
AND pricing.price_group='test' ORDER BY products.description"
         type=list
         more=1
           ml=10]

Thanks