[ic] Join search in 4.8.3 & mv_search_groups

Michelle Wilant interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sat Dec 8 01:01:00 2001

Not totally clear on what you are asking, but I think you are just
asking how to abuse that query in IC.

[query  ...all that other stuff...]

if your type = list then use
[list]
    [sql-param title] -- or whatever
[/list]
[/query]

Someone correct me if I'm wrong in saying that I think you can
substitute loop for list and it would work the same way.

Michelle