[ic] Raq4i and Interchange

Bradley Caricofe interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Dec 10 11:55:01 2001

Did you install the Interchange Bundle from CPAN?  At the command line,
try this:

perl -MCPAN -e 'install Bundle::Interchange'
(someone correct me if I'm wrong, it's been awhile)

Monitor the installation of this bundle, you'll need to stop it before it
tries to upgrade your Perl.  I did use the cross-platform tarball for my
installs and they seem to be working very well.  I don't think the
location of the install is all that important, I installed mine to
/usr/local/interchange and then keep my catalog files in
/home/sites/site?/catalogs.

good luck,
-Brad