[ic] Raq4i and Interchange

Korksoft Support Services interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Dec 10 15:41:00 2001

Why don't you upgrade perl to another location so it doesn't break the
RAQ GUI?  Ie. make the PERL installation path something like
/home/ic/perl or something similar, then have Interchange use that Perl
installation instead of the "default" installation.  We've done that
quite a few times in the past and its always worked fine.

Best,

Jason.