[ic] credit card integration

Ron Phipps interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Dec 10 15:44:00 2001

> From: interchange-users-admin@interchange.redhat.com
[mailto:interchange-
> users-admin@interchange.redhat.com] On Behalf Of Rick Dickulous
>
> My merchant account provider PsiGate has sent me their API package for
> Perl. Apparently I am supposed to write up an integration module for
> Interchange! Where do I find some documentation and examples of these
> credit card processing modules and how do I make my own?

Hello Rick,

My advice would be to setup Interchange and look in
VENDROOT/lib/Vend/Payment and view the .pm files in there.  Signio.pm
might be a good one since it uses an external binary to make the
connection to Verisign.  AuthorizeNet.pm is a good one if your gateway
uses an HTTP post to receive authorization, but it sounds like you'll be
using the binary method.  There is not documentation as far as I know
for building your own, but there quite a few example gateways you can
try out.  Make sure to use plenty of ::logGlobal lines so you can see
what's going on at each stage while debugging.

Take it easy,
-Ron