[ic] How to calculate multiple Tax of any items?

Tue Dec 11 20:52:01 2001

Quoting Joachim Leidinger (jojo@blackpoint.de):
> Hi list,
>
> I was not able to find a right answer in IC mail archiv!
> I've different kind of items with different value of tax.
> How can I calculate the salestax, if I've
>
> 1) products.txt with sku, title, description, price, tax, etc.
> 2) the price is gross and not net
> 3) some items has 16% tax and some has 7%
> 4) if the field "tax" is empty, 16% will be used as default for tax
> calculation
> 5) shipping cost is taxable too
>
> ?
> What i want is
>
> sku    title    price
> 1      beer     10,00 EUR (with 16% tax = 1,60 EUR)
> 2      water    10,00 EUR (with  7% tax = 0,70 EUR)
> subtotal = 20,00 EUR
> shipping =  5,00 EUR (with 16% tax = 0,80 EUR)
> total    = 25,00 EUR
> total incl. salestax =  3,10 EUR
>
> Any ideas?
> Any helps, suggestions and tips are very welcome!

Search the mail archive for "tax_category" and my name. I posted
something which is perfect for this.

phone +1.513.523.7621      <mheins@redhat.com>

Friends don't let friends use Outlook. -- Bob Blaylock