[ic] Running Interchange w/ a seperate secure server

John Beima interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Dec 14 19:39:00 2001

You can't run it on a Mac... You are wasting your time... The tlink file, like
the vlink file is only the gateway to the Interchange daemon, which MUST be
running on the SSL server in order for teh connection to actually be
protected...

What shoudl of been told to you right off the bat, is Interchange is NOT a
series of scripts... It is a full fledge server/daemon and it currently doesn't
support any of the Mac OSes. It won't work... Sorry man...

John