[ic] understanding shipping->custom

chad townsend interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sun Dec 16 00:32:01 2001

it's one of those situations where the 'product' is free and the shipping is only 2.00 for each
product shipped.  i know i'm probably making this harder than it is but the below formula pretty
much sums it up.  i'm sure i'll bang my head against a wall when i see how simple this is.

> ct>>  2.00 x # of items ordered from product group #1 anywhere in the usa
> ct>>+ 5.00 x # of items ordered from product group #2 anywhere in the usa
> ct>>$nn.nn = total shipping cost

i can't just add 2.00 to the cost of the product, since the cost is free - i was just trying to use
the provided shipping tool to accomplish this - and from fooling with it, it seems i could easily
accomplish this with the custom method, but i'm not quite sure how it works.

./chad&