[ic] interchange secure setup

texas pimp interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Dec 20 18:24:01 2001

Hi,
My name is david and i been trying to setup ic 8.1
I can not setup the pgp, and secure server. This is
what i done so far i have got the pgp free ware 7.03
program and have created keys then in the ic admin
side i went to administration>preferences>encryption
and changed
code        Variable   pref_group
ENCRYPTOR   PGP        Encryption
PGP_KEY     0x7FE937F2 Encryption
Also in
administration>preferences>general
for the secure server i enabled it to yes

then changed administration>tables>variable>secure
server to https://servb.webbserv.net

and the order_to is the same e-mail as my pgp key
david1010@vinet.com
My site is being hosted by someone else can someone
show me a good example or tell me how to do it i been
stuck here for 4 weeks please help.
Please Help Me I will aperciate it alot
Thankyou,
David