[ic] customer add on-the-fly

Sat Dec 22 12:58:01 2001

Quoting "FixtureFactor.com" <aaron@fixturefactor.com>:

> Hi again,
>
> Im sorry, I just realized that I messed up on my email. (thanks mike)
> What I meant was that I CANNOT  get the price and description to add
> even though the sku will.
>
> Any help is greatly appreciated.
> Thanks
> Aaron

The form element syntax for description/price is:

<input type=hidden name=mv_order_fly value="description=My item
description|price=9.99">

If you are doing this and still not seeing the description in the cart, check
the tags in the [item-list] of your cart code; there's a good chance that [item-
field description] is being used for the item description.  Change it to [item-
description] and you should see your onlfy desc text.

- Ed L.