[ic] RE shipping pulldown in foundation

Kirill Sapelkin interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Dec 28 18:46:01 2001

This is a follow on to my previous message about the pulldown.

Just discovered that it works fine IF connected to the net.

I set everything up to be local so that I could play around with the
thing and not tie up the phone line.

Still, it would be nice to not be connected to the net during those
long hours when I pound on this program.

Once I got it going, I like it more all the time.

Kirill

> Hello !
>
> Am having a time with the shipping pulldown in the shopping cart
> screen of the foundation demo.
>
> It will only show me the shipping method that I have defined.  All the
> others that I defined in the Admin/Preferences/Shipping do not appear
> in the cart screen.
>
> Even if I alter my shipping method in (customer) Account Maintanence,
> save and checkout, still only the shipping method that I had defined
> shows up on the shopping cart screen.
>
> Thanks for any help or direction.

znanie@best.com

Kirill Sapelkin