[ic] mac os x and Interchange

Marco interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Dec 28 19:13:22 2001

>hmm.. there must be a way to just disable that test in the configure script.
>interchange to my knowledge does not require that mode... i use unixmode
>myself i think, and if everything is running on the same machine, it runs
>faster.  i would love to have interchnage running on my dual g4 myself...

I'm not sure to have understood your suggestion. Could you please
make yourself more clear?
Have you tried to run IC on your G4? If you have an idea on how to
make it work but never tried before, feel free to tell me any
suggestion you have. I'll be glad to try some experiments and report
to you. But my perl knowledge is close to O, so I need some extra
hints.

Than you

Marco