[ic] mac os x and Interchange

Marco interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Dec 28 19:39:00 2001

Yes Michael,
I did everything as root. By the way it doesn't let me run the script
as root, I have to specify another user. Then when I input myself as
a user, it goes into the same checking and testing mode with the same
output: link/inetmode.... not ok 5
Is there a way I can make it skip that test?
Really need help

Marco