[ic] Emailing customer of status

Scott Goodman scott@searchbc.com
Fri, 09 Feb 2001 12:56:14 -0800

cfm@maine.com wrote:

> It's not obvious to me what you are asking about:
>
>> "Ship checked order, send email to customer if appropriate"?
>
> I'd guess that is the receipt email which you note is going
> out fine.  What do you think should happen?  That ic should
> email the customer when item actually **does** ship?

"Ship checked order, send email to customer if appropriate" is the label on the button in the "Order status" page of the order management section of the UI. When I click on it I am refreshed to the "Order view" page which indicates that the order is completed and an email copy is sent to the customer.

I'm trying to figure out why the email isn;t going out, even though IC reports "Email copy sent to someone@somewhere.com".

Scott