[ic] Want to use new module/library in embedded Perl code

Dan B db@cyclonehq.dnsalias.net
Mon, 12 Feb 2001 17:33:31 -0800

At 07:07 PM 2/11/2001 -0500, you wrote:
 >Hey, thanks for the advice.  I tried digging up everything I could on user
 >tags or interchange tags.
 >[...]
 >Anyway, now I am a bit stumped.  The majority of reading I did on usertags
 >was in the icconfig.pdf and ictemplates.pdf.  You'll notice that neither
 >of my subroutines use the JVM module/library I was talking about.  This is
 >because I wanted to get a regular subroutine working before I tried use
 >JVM.  I'm not sure if this is what you intended when you said to put a
 >user tag in my interchange.cfg file.  If it isn't I apologize, but
 >information seems fairly scarce on the topic of usertags in the
 >interchange.cfg file.  This was all I could find:
 >
 >---------------------------------------
 >7.42. UserTag *global*
 >This defines a UserTag which is global in nature, meaning not limited by
 >the Safe.pm module, and is is
 >available to all Interchange catalogs running on the server. Otherwise,
 >this is the same as a catalog UserTag.
something.  (Just use the search box in the upper left of the home page).

Interchange Tags
(table of contents)

1. General Information

http://developer.akopia.com/cgi-bin/ic/scan/sp=docsection/fi=documentation/co=yes/st=db/sf=document/se=tagref/sf=section/se=DESCRIPTION/sf=type/se=item/va=link_banner%3dGeneral%20Information/va=link_overview%3dtagref02%2e00.html

2. TAGS

http://developer.akopia.com/cgi-bin/ic/scan/sp=docsection/fi=documentation/co=yes/st=db/sf=document/se=tagref/sf=section/se=TAGS/sf=type/se=item/va=link_banner%3dTAGS/va=link_overview%3dtagref03%2e00.html

3. User-defined Tags

http://developer.akopia.com/cgi-bin/ic/scan/sp=docsection/fi=documentation/co=yes/st=db/sf=document/se=tagref/sf=section/se=User_defined_Tags/sf=type/se=item/va=link_banner%3dUser%2ddefined%20Tags/va=link_overview%3dtagref04%2e00.html

UserTag library

http://developer.akopia.com/cgi-bin/ic/scan/fi=documentation/sp=docresults/st=db/co=yes/sf=document/se=usertag/sf=type/se=overview/va=link_image%3d/va=link_banner%3dThe%20UserTag%20Library.html