[ic] please help with customization and adding products

Colleen - Mom's Life momslife@tampabay.rr.com
Mon, 12 Feb 2001 22:38:44 -0500

I'm not a moron, apparently I just play one on the internet.

My host has set up this cart, and between them and the Akopia website, this
group seemed like my best bet for finding a clue.  I've read about changing
the cfg file or some such thing - what do I need to do that?  I'm finding
adding products confusing, editing them, etc.  If there someone out there
willing to hold my hand and take pity on me?

My cart is at http://scentofhome.com/~scentofh/cgi-bin/cart.cgi/index.html

If I can just get the colors and such changed, and figure out how to add a
product or two and set the catagories up, I could do the rest on my own.
Email me privately at momslife@tampabay.rr.com

~Colleen
Psst..Ask me about how you can start your
own candle, bath & body business for only $25!
http://www.scentofhome.com/distribute.shtml