[ic] weird glitch with admin interface

Webmaster of Infothai webmaster@infothai.com
Tue, 09 Jan 2001 08:54:41 +0700

The admin graphics come from a "shared images" directory which,
unless overridden during catalog creation, will reside in the
catalog user html directory. On my system the admin images have
the general URL form of:

	http://my.catalog.com/share/akopia/ui/admin/*

So, I would guess that this directory was not installed for your
new catalog. If you can use Netscape, simply right click on one
of the broken images and select the "display image" action. You
will get a broken image but the URL display of the browser will
show you the exact path to the image. Then copy the missing
images to create the appropriate setup.

Regards,

Mike