[ic] Drop down list

Dave 'Duke of URL' Weiner davew@webmast.com
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 17:05:08 -0500

Before I go and re-invent the wheel, has anybody developed a usertag that
you can pass the name of a minivend/ic database, and it will build the
<option value="X">Description</option> tags for the contents of the
database?

What I want to do is have a drop down box for the state.  I've got a
standard list of state abbreviations and names that I use in other places,
so instead of making a static, I want to generate it on the fly.  So
something that's specific to generating a list of states would be great, or
just a general routine.  I've made a quick search of the Akopia site, and
heading back for a more detailed search now :)

Dave