[ic] Drop down list

Barney Treadway barney@ecomshare.com
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 15:42:03 -0700

This is done several times in the demo set up. if the option values are in a
database then the following works groovy. Implied is a table where
state_code would be the abbreviation and state_name would be "pretty name".
Although why you would make this dynamic rather than static is another
question, unless George W planning an imperialist foreign policy, the states
should stay fairly static.

<SELECT NAME="state" SIZE="1" >
[loop search="fi=state_table/se=whatever/st=sql/"]
<OPTION VALUE="[loop-data state_table state_code]">[loop-data categories
state_name]
[/loop]
</SELECT>