[ic] VIRUS Alert !!!!! Interchange-users digest

Mike Heins mikeh@minivend.com
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 13:06:59 -0500

Quoting Paul Aviles (paul.aviles@palei.com):
> I just received a virus from the mailing list. Please be careful on what you
> are sending and make sure your computers are clean before seding emails.

Another point in my argument against HTML mail and unnecessary
attachments.

Some people say I should filter for virii, but I don't think that
is the case. If you can't reject a simple virus like the Kakworm,
you need a new immune system. 8-)

phone +1.513.523.7621 fax 7501 <heins@akopia.com>

Being against torture ought to be sort of a bipartisan thing.
-- Karl Lehenbauer