[ic] VIRUS Alert !!!!! Interchange-users digest

David Wilson david@wwns.com
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 12:25:58 -0600 (CST)

Agreed,

That is why I don't use a windows platform for email.  I think filtering
out all HTML based email would be reasonable.  Those that would have a
problem with this can go back and reconfigure a mail program.

Dave

Mike Heins wrote...