[ic] mailing list request: interchange-commit and interchange-bugs

Dan B db@cyclonehq.dnsalias.net
Sat, 13 Jan 2001 16:04:06 -0800

Another opensource project that I love (Global File System -- for
clustering) has two neat mailing lists, that for Interchange would be:

         interchange-commit@lists.akopia.com
                 -> Automagically mails out a message for each commit
against the cvs tree.
                 -> (Maybe we could have commit46 and commit 47 for each tree).

         interchange-bugs@lists.akopia.com
                 -> Automagically mails out a message for each bugzilla
addition.

Incidentally, the GFS web page where these lists are described are here:
         http://www.sistina.com/gfs/Pages/maillist.html

Does anyone else think these two additional lists would be great for Akopia
to implement?  I for one think it would be good at making it easy to keep
abreast of interchange goings-ons would be highly useful.

Thanks for considering.

Dan Browning, Cyclone Computer Systems, danb@cyclonecomputers.com