[ic] mailing list request: interchange-commit and interchange-bugs

Mike Heins mikeh@minivend.com
Sat, 13 Jan 2001 19:33:38 -0500

Quoting Dan B (db@cyclonehq.dnsalias.net):
> Another opensource project that I love (Global File System -- for
> clustering) has two neat mailing lists, that for Interchange would be:
>
>          interchange-commit@lists.akopia.com
>                  -> Automagically mails out a message for each commit
> against the cvs tree.
>                  -> (Maybe we could have commit46 and commit 47 for each tree).
>
>          interchange-bugs@lists.akopia.com
>                  -> Automagically mails out a message for each bugzilla
> addition.
>
> Incidentally, the GFS web page where these lists are described are here:
>          http://www.sistina.com/gfs/Pages/maillist.html
>
> Does anyone else think these two additional lists would be great for Akopia
> to implement?  I for one think it would be good at making it easy to keep
> abreast of interchange goings-ons would be highly useful.
>
> Thanks for considering.

They actually both exist, just not publicly. I don't know if anyone wants
to get a hundred or more messages in a flurry when I get to committing,
though. 8-)

I suppose only the masochistic need apply.....

phone +1.513.523.7621 fax 7501 <heins@akopia.com>

People who want to share their religious views with you
almost never want you to share yours with them. -- Dave Barry