[ic] new tutorial problem?

Mike Heins mikeh@minivend.com
Sun, 14 Jan 2001 12:07:22 -0500

Quoting johny brabo (schurkmaster@yahoo.com):
> hello all,
> first of all: congratulations to akopia for the new
> tutorial. it's really easy to understand, and very
> usefull.
>
> although I'm experiencing a small problem which I'm
> not able to solve :-(
>
> Every time I try to checkout after filling in all the
> forms in checkout.html, I always go to needfield.html.
> This says I forgot some important fields, but it
> doesn't say which as it should.
> Problem is I did fill in all the forms.
>
> I allready checked all the spelling of the checkout
> pages (even copy-paste from the tutorial), tried
> removing all the "required"'s in profiles.order,
> upgraded to the newest interchange 4.6.2,... but I
> never get it to receipt.html
>
> What could be my problem? My construct demo-catalog
> works fine. I'm using redhat 7.
>
> thank you very much

When something like this happens, make a page which has just
this in it:

<XMP>[dump]</XMP>

Then access that page.

It should give the value of your session, and you will find
a top-level key in the session information called "errors".
Look at that and see if the information is there.

phone +1.513.523.7621 fax 7501 <heins@akopia.com>

I have a cop friend who thinks he ought be able to give a new ticket;
"too dumb for conditions".