[ic] new tutorial problem?

Jeff Dafoe jeff@badtz-maru.com
Sun, 14 Jan 2001 14:38:24 -0500

> Every time I try to checkout after filling in all the
> forms in checkout.html, I always go to needfield.html.
> This says I forgot some important fields, but it
> doesn't say which as it should.
> Problem is I did fill in all the forms.

     I had this happen too when I was testing out my new Interchange 4.6.1
installation.  I don't recall exactly what it was but it did appear to be a
bug of some type, I think it may have been that the credit card number was
failing the mod-whatever check  It was the same symptom though, it would say
that an important field had been left out but no field was highlighted.  I
used trial and error to determine which field it was and I am pretty sure it
was the CC number.  I didn't worry too much about it at the time because I
figured I could correct the issue later.

Jeff