[ic] Tutorial Problems (Similar to others mentioned)

das Monkey das_Monkey@yahoo.com
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 05:24:41 -0500

I am new to the entire Interchange product as of this morning.  I installed
everything correctly (to my knowledge) and was able to get the demos
working without any trouble.  I made it to section 12 of the tutorial
without any trouble as well.  After creating my
special_pages/needfield.html page, I tried to test it without entering any
data.  The needfield.html page loaded, but no errors were listed.  I
entered all the data correctly, clicked Finished, and had the same
result.  I restarted the server ... same problem.  At the suggestion of
another that I saw in the archives, I removed all the Credit Card code in
hopes that would eliminate the problem.  It did not.  I verified that my
OrderProfile is correct in the cfg file.  My profiles.order file also seems
to be in order (pardon the pun) according to the tutorial.  I would
appreciate any help someone could provide.  Thanks!

das