[ic] Tutorial Problems (Similar to others mentioned)

das Monkey das_Monkey@yahoo.com
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 06:19:42 -0500

Possible solution.

For whatever reason, the "pragma" in the profiles.order file don't appear
on the HTML version of the tutorial.  Consequently, I didn't have __NAME__
and __END__ in my file.  I noticed this when on a whim I decided to check
the pdf tutorial and see if there was a typo or something.  I had to
restart the server, but it fixed the problem.  You might consider fixing
that in the tut - it caused me hours of frustration.

Now if I could only figure out why I get the popular crypt() error :)

das