[ic] Does anyone know where mysql is installed by default in RH7

Robert Trembath robert@ishoptech.com
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 07:04:50 -0600

I know this sounds stupid, but I can't get:  perl -MCPAN -e 'install
DBD::mysql' to run without errors because its looking for the install of
mysql with an include directory. Mysql is installed and running as I'm
running abunch of PHP stuff with it without problem. I've looked through
the drive and cannot find a mysql directory that has an include
directory. PLEASE HELP! IC 4.6.1 works great with default database, but
I want a sql server running the database for increased performance and
managebility. The DBI is installed and up-to-date. My config is RH Linux
7, Apache, MySQL 3.23, Perl 5.6