[ic] customization

Lee Johnson leej1@mail.com
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 08:09:59 -0500 (EST)

Hi,
I'm trying to build a shop with IC.
I want to show category names as clickable. When user clicks on a cat name
he goes to that category's product and if the product number exceeds 20 then
Also my shop will be a computer shop. For example, there is intel CPUs at
different speeds. I want to define a base (say PIII 600 mhz is 200$ as a
base) then increneting an amount when user selects higher speed CPUs. I'm
sure you see the logic.
Lastly, is there any hosting company hosting developer accounts. I mean not
live stores, not needing much bw or any mailboxes etc. (I'm using win so
it's very hard to install onto a win95). Just a place for testing. Demo
place is very good but after a time all you do is gone.

FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com