[ic] How to make IC display .wml files

Ryan Hertz rhertz@gyb.baits.com
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 18:12:45 -0700

At 01:58 PM 1/25/01 , you wrote:
>}    And try [set mv_add_do_html]0[/set]
>}
>}
>}    >Does anyone know how I can customize the HTTP-header that
>}    comes through
>}    >IC (Content-Type: text/vnd.wap.wml)?
>}
>}    [tag op=header interpolate=1]
>}    [if scratch fastbasket eq "on"]
>}    Content-Type: text/vnd.wap.wml
>}    [/tag]

Oops, you don't need that if scratch -- that was meant to be snipped out.

>Thanks Ryan for this! Now I can try to play some more with this :)
>
>BTW. Is this header stuff somehow documented? I tried to find this in the
>docs, but with no success...

I'm referencing the PDFs on developer.akopia.com -- from Interchange:
Interchange Configuration, page 12 covers the [set mv_add_dot_html] and
other related, pages 35-36 covers Perl-originated headers.   And somewhere,
[tag op=header] is covered towards the end of the ITL docs...

Ryan Hertz                                              tel  800-645-BAIT
Webmaster                                               fax  520-645-2588
Advertising Director                            http://yamamoto.baits.com
Gary Yamamoto Custom Baits, Inc.                http://www.insideline.net