[ic] How to make IC display .wml files

Mike Heins mikeh@minivend.com
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 21:26:26 -0500

Quoting Rene Hertell (rene@hertell.com):
> }    And try [set mv_add_do_html]0[/set]
> }
> }
> }    >Does anyone know how I can customize the HTTP-header that
> }    comes through
> }    >IC (Content-Type: text/vnd.wap.wml)?
> }
> }    [tag op=header interpolate=1]
> }    [if scratch fastbasket eq "on"]
> }    Content-Type: text/vnd.wap.wml
> }    [/tag]
>

> Thanks Ryan for this! Now I can try to play some more with this :)
>
> BTW. Is this header stuff somehow documented? I tried to find this in the
> docs, but with no success...

You may or may not know you can also do in catalog.cfg:

Autoload   <<EOA
[if scratch wml]
[calc] $Config->{HTMLsuffix} = '.wml'; return[/calc]
[tag op=header]Content-type: text/wml[/tag]
[/if]
EOA

What that does is allow you to set up a WML set of pages parallel
to the HTML ones, with a .wml extenstion. Just [set wml]1[/set]
when you know it is a WML customer.

phone +1.513.523.7621 fax 7501 <heins@akopia.com>

relations, for Nature cannot be fooled. -- Dick Feynman