[ic] Products Data Import Help Needed Please

Ron Dorman rwd@csi1st.net
Fri, 26 Jan 2001 00:38:12 -0500

About a month ago we exported the products table, updated on a PC with
new items, then imported the file back into our database, mySQL.  We
have added many new items, now have 825 in the products.txt file (tab
delimited) and are trying to import it again.

Not getting the data back in the database.  Get the following message
after the import process:

Import of table : Upload succeeded

then a list of all our products, then the following message at the end
of the list:

0 records processed of 0 input lines.

I have searched and read archives and documentation and tried some of
the suggestions found to no avail.  Can someone enlighten me to what I
have missed.

Thanks,
Ron D.