[ic] Attempt to order missing product code

Jason Korkin interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Thu Jul 5 17:28:00 2001

Hello everyone,

Recently, we have had serveral customers complaining that they get the
message: "Attempt to order missing product code" on the web site.  Upon
review of the products database the code (sku) is present in it.  It
seems only to be happening with customers using Mozilla/4.0 (compatible;
MSIE 5.01; Windows NT 5.0) web browser... any ideas on how we can combat
this?

I thought it might have been lost session information, so we now are
carrying the mv_session_id through all pages.  In the IC config file we
also have DomainTail = NO and IPHead = Yes.  We're running IC 4.6.0.
We've missed quite a few orders due to this issue that we know of, who
knows how many we don't know about!

Thanks,

Jason Korkin
President
Korksoft LLC
http://www.korksoft.com

**** Virtual Hosting w/ Interchange, $20/month! ****
KORKSOFT - Software & Internet Solutions
Interchange, E-Commerce, C++/Perl/PHP/ASP
http://www.korksoft.com
http://www.atworkservers.com
Tel: (603) 672-1246 x 201