[ic] products dir / config dir / intuitive?

Jud Harris interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Wed Jul 11 16:11:01 2001

.. well, it seems that doing what you suggested only pushes the inconsitency
one level lower.

Adding "ProductDir    config" is like saying, "Let's call the directory in
which we store product data 'config'

Instead, something like...

---
ConfigDir     config
ProductDir    products
---

... seems to make better sense.

But then again, maybe I'm just way too anal about this?  Anyone else have
any thoughts?

-Jud