[ic] Shopping Cart adds extra goods

Mike Heins interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Thu Jul 12 12:57:01 2001

Quoting Mark Johnson (markj@redhat.com):

> > Just what do you expect the page to do if someone "reloads"?
> >
> > Check the archives for this.
>
> AH! I misread the question.
>
> The answer is, don't reload. This is simply a browser issue, and frankly
> the only reasonable response to reloading a page contingent on a form
> post. Interchange will not stop you from loading products in a cart
> unless you make efforts to keep it from doing such; thus, it will
> happily accept each request made to add an item to the cart.

If someone wants to do this despite what I consider to be all good sense,
they can:

	[page
		href=order
		form="
			mv_separate_items=0
			mv_order_item=THE-SKU
			mv_order_quantity==1
		"]Order it, only one ever[/page]

Note the two equals (=) signs in mv_order_quantity.

phone +1.513.523.7621      <mheins@redhat.com>

In character, in manners, in style, in all things, the supreme excellence
is simplicity. -- Longfellow