[ic] Shipping

Jillian Carroll interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Thu Jul 12 16:56:01 2001

Ron,

Sounded like a good idea to me. :)

I setup a new user and logged in... now I get:

Note: No match found for mode 'inc', quantity '1', returning 0.

So I think that means you were right... because I setup this new used to use
shipping mode 'Included in Price' which I called 'inc'... and as you can
see... no match found for mode 'inc'... etc.

I set-up the mode and it seems to be in there fine... any ideas?  I'm
searching now through the mailing list archives.

Jillian Carroll
Internet Consultant
Horizon Computer Solutions