[ic] Shipping 'Note'

Jillian Carroll interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Thu Jul 12 17:16:01 2001

Okay guys... I'm REALLY close here I have a feeling.

The more I research and test... I see that it is allowing me to have a
shipping cost of $0.00... I've managed to set it so that is the only method
of shipping... and I've managed to make it apply to all countries.

The frustrating part is that while it appears to be entirely WORKING... I
still get this message on the checkout page:

Note: No match found for mode 'inc', quantity '2', returning 0.

Is there a way to set Notes to non-verbose... or anything like that to keep
that note from appearing?  Or... preferably... find out there I can put a
match for mode 'inc'... :)

Jillian Carroll
Internet Consultant
Horizon Computer Solutions