[ic] Can't change ENCRYPTOR

Mike Heins interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Sat Jul 14 11:02:00 2001

Quoting Michael Michaelsen (michaelsen@spacey.net):
> >> I am trying to enter the line "/usr/local/bin/pgp -feat __ORDERS_TO__" as the
> >> ENCRYPTOR variable in Administration/knar in version 4.7.5.  When I click OK
> >> to update it gives me this message: Sorry, the page (admin/preferences
> >> Variable) was not found
> >>
> >> Does anyone know what this means?
> >
> >This is a defect in icmenu.txt, since fixed.
>
> I just downloaded 4.7.5 again and did a reinstall and I still have the
> problem. Maybe it's not updated?
> Is there anywhere else I can download the file?

I was assuming you would get it from CVS. Even then, you must copy
lib/UI/icmenu.txt to your catalog products/ directory. We don't
mess with the menus after the catalog is installed.

There are many ways to change ENCRYPT_PROGRAM anyway. Go to
Admin->Tables->variable (will be in the hidden admin tables below) and
edit ENCRYPT_PROGRAM. Or go to Admin->Preferences and navigate from there
to the "Encryption" preferences. Or just edit variable.txt and restart.

phone +1.513.523.7621      <mheins@redhat.com>

Fast, reliable, cheap.  Pick two and we'll talk.  -- unknown