[ic] Back End UI

John Beima interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Sun Jul 15 00:20:00 2001

Actually this has to do with a fundimental (Sp?) error in the access permissions
page... If you tick an item, the editor turns it on like it should... However if
you do NOT tick an item, the editor does NOT turn it off... Winding up with
everything turned on and some items being turned on twice...

This page should of logicly turned on what it ticked, and turned off what
isn't... However it doesn't do this, so you have to manually edit the access
database...

John Beima