[ic] Checkout doesn't work?

Jason Ballou interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Sun Jul 15 02:18:01 2001

I'm running 4.6.5 and began getting this error
yesterday but cannot figure it out and cannot find it
in the archives.

When I click on the place order button on the checkout
page, it just returns to the checkout page.  It
doesn't add the order to the order directory, it
doesn't send me my copy of the order, it doesn't send
the customer their copy of the order.  All contents
are still in the cart and every field is filled in.  I
tested this several times with different information
(all of which worked fine before) and experienced the
same problem with all.  I also tried it with the user
logged in and logged out; no difference.  It shouldn't
be the secure server problem because its on the same
server and I have not made any changes to the secure
server settings.  The only other idea I had was that
it may have been caused when I uploaded new
order.number and username.counter files (to bring it
up to our current order number) but the permissions
are correct and they are identical except for the
altered number.  I also tried changing them back to
the old numbers but it didn't do any good.

Please help, this is the last part of a problem that I
have been working on for over a week!?

Thanks,
Jason