[ic] update queries using [query]

interch interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Sun Jul 15 20:47:01 2001

Hmmm this might possibly be a bug, since I can't see how it should do this
regardless of whether I have the query right or not.

Here is the code:

[tag flag write]country[/tag]

[query sql="update country set shipmodes = 'TEST' where code =
'US'" table=country]
[/query]
[export country]

Here is the line in the database (default dbm) for code US.  I have the
type set to PIPE.

US|0||US|GNDRES FEG 1DA|United States|USA|840

After running the query the line above is not changed, but at the end of
country.txt this line has been inserted:

Chris