[ic] Problem getting LWP::Simple installed for IC4.7.5

Mike Heins interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Wed Jul 18 13:50:00 2001

Quoting Robert Trembath (robert@ishoptech.com):
> When running the install from CPAN for the required module LWP::Simple I get
> the following errors:

[snip]
>   make test had returned bad status, won't install without force
> Bundle summary: The following items in bundle Bundle::LWP had installation

> Anyone know how to fix this. I have IC 4.6.5 up on this machine and running
> great serving 8 catalogs but it doesn't seem to like 4.7.5, any ideas?

This has nothing to do with 4.7.5 -- it is the machine and something
in its setup. Do:

	perl -MCPAN -e 'force install LWP::Simple'

The robot-rules-dbm is not needed in the vast majority of applications.

phone +1.513.523.7621      <mheins@redhat.com>

Any man who is under 30, and is not liberal, has not heart; and any man
who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has not brains.
 -- Winston Churchill