[ic] 4.7.x RPM?

interchange-users@lists.akopia.com interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Wed Jul 18 14:45:05 2001

> As the person who has written much of the documentation, I am a bit
> disappointed that I haven't been able to produce what people need.
> No one has seemed to have been able to produce pertinent examples of
> what actually *is* needed, which hamstrings me a bit. Most features
> of Interchange are documented, some of them in excruciating detail.
> In a lot of cases, people ask questions which would be easily solved
> by finding appropriate documentation references.

Searching them is pretty rough.  What can one do, type in "order" and
check out the returns?  :-)

I usually check the source, try to find a more "unique" word and use
that to search.  Works some of the time.  Of course, by then I'm already
in the source....

Some better way to search 1000 documents that all have the same short
words to get back useful answers.  Perhaps categorizing them with
short descriptions.

These are links about Order Routing:
  some description of what it does goes here
    linkA
    linkB
    linkC

These are links about Common Adjust:
  some description of what it does goes here
    link1
    link2
    linkA

Tedious and not something someone unfamiliar with ic could do.

--

Christopher F. Miller, Publisher                             cfm@maine.com
MaineStreet Communications, Inc         208 Portland Road, Gray, ME  04039