[ic] How to change the background color?

Jim Balcom interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Thu Jul 19 20:55:01 2001

On Thu, 19 Jul 2001, Scott Fletcher wrote:

SF>>	On the customer shopping cart's website, where on the administration
SF>>website can I use to configure the background color of the front page of the
SF>>customer shopping cart's website?  All I need is to change the background
SF>>color of the left menu column that show the listing of all of the products.
SF>>All I want is to change the background color from garnet red to navy blue.
SF>>Can anyone tell me where on the administration menu can I use to configure
SF>>hte background color?

Take a look at ...../template/regions and the ....TOP files in there.
Look in the <body....> statements and change the color there.

Those appear to be global changes. If you want a narrower definition
look in those files and you will see 'bgcolor=#xxxxxx' in there. Play
around with those a bit and you will see the colors change.

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Thursday, July 19, 2001 at 20:50 PM:
Useless Invention: Blinker Fluid.

This Linux System has been up 242 hours